Precision Core Drilling and Hard Material Machining
Core drilling, diamond glass drilling, ultrasonic drilling, milling, beveling, chamfering, impact grinding, cutting, edging, grinding, lapping, polishing.
Typical Core Drillable Materials:
- Fused Silica, Fused Quartz, Quartz, Pyrex, Filter Glass, Zerodur, Soda Lime Glass, Borofloat Glass, Borosilicate Glass, 7740, 1737F, 0211, 7070, BK-7, AF-45 and D-Z63 glasses.
- All semiconductor including Silicon, Germanium, GaP, GaAs.
- All optical materials such as ZnSe, ZnS, Garnet, Lanthium Aluminate, Lithium Fluoride, Luag.
- Hard materials such as Sapphire, Ceramics, Aluminum Nitride, Aluminum Oxide, Silicon Carbide, Boron Carbide, Steatite and others.
Typical Jobs - no edge roll off:
- Polished Fused Silica filter 1mm thick x 0.470" ± 0.003" diameter
- Double sided polished Silicon - .5mm thick x 0.5" and 1.0" diameter
- Polished Sapphire - 25 microns thick x 2mm diameter
- Polished Sapphire - 150 microns thick x 2mm diameter
- 99.6% Alumina ceramic disks - .5mm thick x 10mm diameter
Please call or e-mail for a quotation to meet your specifications.
Return to Home Page Optical polishing, lapping, dicing and optical components polishing